Delivery And Returns
UK Mainland Standard Delivery – Next Working Day (Order By 2pm)
£0 - £14.99 = £3.95
£15.00 - £49.99 = £4.95
Over £50 = FREE
Want your order delivered on a particular weekday? Just let us know in the comments box on the checkout page.
Remote Scottish Mainland - 2-5 Day Service
The delivery company we use consider the following postcodes 'Remote Scottish Mainland:'
AB37 & AB38, AB41-AB56, FK19-FK21, IV1-IV40, IV52-IV54, IV63, KW1-KW14, PA21-PA40, PH15-PH41, PH49-PH50
Delivery to these postcodes will be on a 2-5 Day Service on will incur a surcharge of £7.50.
Collect Instore – FREE (We will contact you when your order is ready for collection)
PLEASE NOTE: We do not currently ship to: HS, IV41-IV51, IV55-IV56, KA27-KA28, KT15-KT17, PA20, PA41-PA78, PH42-PH44, ZE, PO30-PO41, IM
Orders received before 1400 Hrs Monday to Friday will be dispatched the same day
Items ordered after 1400 Hrs Friday and during a weekend will be dispatched on Monday.
Items dispatched on Friday are for delivery the following week.
Items ordered over a Bank Holiday will be dispatched the next working day.
The cost of delivery is based upon the value of your ‘basket’ upon checkout. For large, bulky or heavy items (e.g. garden furniture) an extra charge may be added. You will be made aware of this in the product description.
PLEASE NOTE - We do not currently ship to Northern Ireland, The Channel Islands (or other offshore islands), Isle of Wight, Isle of Man.
Please inspect the condition of the packaging before signing, if there is any sign of damage please make a note of this beside your signature.
If you wish for your parcel to be left in a safe place without being signed for then this is possible. Please let us know in the 'Comments' box on the checkout page. We will pass these instructions on to the courier company who will leave the consignment if they are happy that the location is safe. PLEASE NOTE: By doing this we cannot accept responsibility for items damaged in transit, or items that have gone missing after they have been left in the safe place.
If you do not receive you goods when expected please notify us as soon as possible, we will investigate the problem and aim to get it fixed as soon as we can.
If you wish for your items to be be delivered on a particular weekday then please leave instructions in the 'Comments' box on the checkout page and we will dispatch your order the day before using our 'Standard Next Working Day' service at no extra cost.
Easter 2018 Delivery Schedule
Last day to order for attempted delivery before Good Friday (30th March) is Wednesday 28th March Before 2pm.
Orders placed before 2pm on Wednesday 28th March will be out for delivery on Thursday 29th March 2018.
Orders placed after 2pm on the 28th March and before 2pm on 29th March will be dispatched on the 29th March for Delivery on Tuesday 3rd April 2018.
Orders placed after 2pm on the 29th March to 2nd April 2018 will be dispatched on Tuesday 3rd April 2018 (Due to Good Friday and Easter Monday)
If you are not sure when your delivery will be dispatched please don't hesitate to contact us!
Goods Out Of Stock
We endevour to keep our stock system as up to date as possible, any items shown as 'In Stock' should be available for our 'Next Working Day*' delivery. However sometimes errors do occur.
If you place an order and the goods are out of stock we will inform you ASAP via email or telephone. Please ensure that you submit your correct email and telephone details on the order form.
If your order contains multiple items, we can either wait for the out of stock item to arrive and ship everything together, or ship the order separately.
Wigley DIY Ltd. stock status is constantly updated, but as stock is shared with a retail store occasionally we may run out of popular items. If, for this reason, we cannot dispatch your order we will contact you with a revised dispatch date. Please ensure your contact details are accurate.
If your order is time sensitive why not give us a call (01299 877514), or use the 'Contact Us' page to check availability?
We understand goods may need to be returned for a number of reasons, we aim to make this as hassle free as possible. If it is deemed necessary to return an item for exchange or refund, please note the following:
- You must notify us via e-mail (Sales@wigleydiy.co.uk) or in writing within 14 days of receiving your goods. Please give your order number and a brief reason for return. Good must then be returned within 7 days of your notification.
- Goods returned must be in original packaging, with labels still attached and in ‘as new’ condition i.e. unused and unmarked
- Goods must have accompanying receipt and completed returns form.
- Goods listed in our Special Offers or Clearance sections are not refundable, but may be exchanged.
- Any goods that have been cut or mixed by us are non refundable or exchangeable
- Unwanted Goods - Costs incurred in posting the returned item are your responsibility and proof of postage should be obtained. Goods returned simply “unwanted” will be liable for all original carriage costs, which will be deducted from your refund.
- Faulty or Damaged Goods – Please inspect your items for damage within 7 days of receiving them. In the unlikely event that the goods we have supplied are damaged or faulty you will not be responsible for the cost of sending returning them. We will agree the best way of returning the goods with yourselves after you have notified us.
PLEASE NOTE - Any goods returned to us as ‘Faulty’ will be checked by us on their return. If they are deemed to be in working order, you will then be charged for all carriage costs.
- Any sum debited by us will be refunded as soon as possible and within 30 days of receiving back the goods.